These troublesome pimples are way too frustrating and irritating. Many individuals have temporary pimples on their face that occurs due to certain medications, hormonal changes, diet, stress etc. On the other hand, some individuals have these pimples because of a disease called Acne. Acne can be defined as a skin condition in which hair follicles plug with oil and dead skin cells. It is a very common problem in India and prevalent among all genders. However, it frequently occurs in the teenagers and young adults.
The symptoms of acne can be different as one can have uninflamed blackheads or whiteheads to pus-filled pimples. Even the large, red and tender bumps can appear on face. A lot of people experience redness or tenderness of skin that comes with huge amount of discomfort on skin along with irritation. Many aspects can be associated to the occurrence of acne. The first and foremost cause is plugging of sebum, an oily substance that lubricates your hair and skin, in the hair follicles. Secondly, acne can be a result of shedding of dead skin cells or when there is a bacterial inflammation. The bacterial attack can even result into an infection.
A person with acne should not lose hope as acne is curable and it disappears with proper treatment and care. Mostly, people having acne try to employ self-care remedies to treat the acne which is fine to an extent. Most home remedies have been ineffective towards acne. One shall definitely consider a doctor if the acne is not going away or increasing. Acne can also occur due to some underlying disease. Thus, one shall immediately go to the doctor for help. The Orthoderma clinic is a one-stop place for the most suitable and desirable acne treatment.
The problem does not end here as once your acne disappears, it has the tendency to leave behind acne scars. Acne scars are considered to improve on their own over the passage of time. But, they can be permanent unless you take proper treatment and measures. Below given are some most desirable ways of treating acne and acne scars.
BEST WAYS OF TREATING ACNE:
- Topical medicines: Mild acne can be treated with benzoyl peroxide or a topical retinoid or a combination of topical medications along with some topical antibiotics. These medicines come as gels, lotions and creams. It helps to prevent the plugging of hair follicles.
- Therapies: Majority of people find relief from acne with the use of therapies or having them in combination with the medications:
- Hydra facial: It rejuvenates and clarifies the skin by detoxification, exfoliation, extraction and hydration. This treatment is suitable for all skin types. Not only this, it helps to remove wrinkles and fine lines.
- Chemical peel: The process involves the usage of chemical solutions such as salicylic acid, glycolic acid or retinoic acid. The treatment is recommended for mild acne and it enhances the appearance of the skin. Repeated treatment is needed for long lasting change. Three types of peels are used such as the superficial peels, medium peels and deep peels.
- Microdermabrasion: It is one of the frequently used techniques to remove acne. It works effectively on the top surface and not effective in the inner layers. Repeated sittings can help improve acne along with wrinkles and fine lines.
- Drainage and extraction: It requires the usage of special tools to remove the whiteheads and blackheads or cysts gently. This method edifies the treatment of topical medications.
BEST TREATMENT FOR ACNE SCARS:
Acne scars can be problematic for long periods of time. The Orthoderma clinic, Ludhiana offers great services in reducing acne scars.
- Chemical peeling: It involves using safe acids to remove acne scars. The methods involves sloughing off the middle and top layers of skin to eliminate the dead cells.
- Hydra facials: One of the most powerful technique to remove acne scars as it deeply cleanses your skin by combining hydration and antioxidant protection. It removes dead skin cells and impurities.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP): It is a skin rejuvenation technique that stimulates collagen production and cell migration. They have a long-lasting effect.
Derma fillers: These are injectable fillers that helps to diminish the acne scars along with deep facial lines and restore volume in the face.