The under eye area is one of the first areas on the face to lose fat. The volume loss leads to the area appearing dark and the herniation of the fat pads due to weakening of the supporting structures around the eye leading to development of under eye bags. Thus the patient may acquire a perpetually tired and worn out look. Following are a few names to start with which are a treatment of under eye’s baggy skin:
- Dermal fillers- These are hyaluronic acid fillers which are soft and blend into the surrounding skin so easily that it recreates a naturally lifted under eye skin.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy works for baggy eyes through the serum containing platelets, mesenchymal stem cells, growth factors, cytokines etc. that rejuvenate the tissues around your eyes thereby repairing the weakening layer of collagen and elastic in the skin.
- Eye Rollers- These devices work by sending out micro currents that moulds and contours the muscles under your eyes. It thickens the skin under your eyes resulting in the swiping off of bags and wrinkles.
- Dermal Infusion- It is a multi-correctional medical skincare treatment that uses a vacuum suction to purify and exfoliates finally infusing the skin with treatment serums at the exact moment of exfoliation which eventually corrects the fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermapen- Micro-needling is a process in which collagen induction is carried out with the help of minute needles which penetrate in the skin surface under the eyes. It takes 4 to 6 sessions according to the requirement of the patient spreading over 3 to 6 months. It can be done at home using a dermapen.
- Eye Rejuvenation Facials- Eye bags are not in vogue. You can’t change your genetics but you can rid yourself of the stressors called eye bags through multiple eye rejuvenation facials. You can reduce or completely eradicate even an iota of your under-eye infirmity. Thanks to the power of skincare facials premeditated precisely for eye bags.
Eyes convey your deepest feelings without any conversation. They are a sight to behold every single day. However, neglecting eye care and following a sedentary lifestyle can make your eyes look unappealable and even harm your eyesight.
Dark circles can pose a hindrance to the beauty of one’s face and eyes. Stress and sedentary lifestyle can add to the inclination of puffy eyes. You can avail eminent quality Dark circle treatment in Ludhiana at the Orthoderma clinic. With our assured quality treatment, you can get rid of your dark circles in an easy and speedy way.
Not only this, the staff at the clinic is regarded as the best for Dark circle treatment in Punjab for providing par excellent patient care. We completely understand the stubbornness of dark circles. Thus, we aim to provide our patients with the most assuring treatment for their under eye problems.
Under eye bags treatment in Punjab is now available at the Orthoderma clinic. Along with this, we have cold compressing, PRP therapy, Dermal fillers and eye rejuvenating facials to tackle the problem of under eye patches and puffiness.