SAGGING/ VOLUME LOSS
With increasing age and the increasingly popular fad diets there occurs a volume loss and descent of the facial fat pads. This gives the face amore square and saggy look as compared to a more youthful oval look. This loosening of skin is mainly due to a combination of internal and external factors. Genetics are though a major reason but our lifestyle also adds to the reasons of sagging. Due to these reasons the volume giving cells reduce and thereby let sagging happen.
Treatments Available to Treat Facial Sagging:
If you are really interested in getting your beauty triangle back in form then Orthoderma Clinic offers you an exhaustive range of well-tested and approved treatments which will make you feel and look as 30’s back again. To detail, they ar
After a certain age the smile lines and crow feet start becoming more visible. This calls for the derma fillers. Derma fillers are injectable gels containing hyaluronic acid used to restore youthful volume to cheeks, cheekbones, temples and chin area. This helps to
- Plump up the thin lips
- Enhance the shallow contours
- Soften the facial creases
- Removes the crow feet
- Reduces the shadow on the lower lids
The results are immediate, soft and natural looking. The results last for an average of 18-24 months. Dermal fillers can also be combined with other treatments in a staged manner to achieve the desired effect. There is no downtime and the patient is completely comfortable throughout the treatment. Dr. Vidushi Singal at Orthoderma Clinic is known for her skill and finesse with which she attends to her patients and offers them the best of derma treatments available in today’s time.
As the name suggests, this treatment uses specialized surgical threads to lift the facial skin. These threads are made up of naturally occurring substance named Polylactic acid. This acid has been used for medicinal purposes since past 25 years. The Polylactic threads are injected into the subcutaneous tissue, which is 5mm underneath the skin’s surface. Instead of removing the patient’s loose facial skin surgically, this treatment merely suspends it by stitching up specific areas. As a consequence, the skin is pulled back marginally and thereby lifting and tightening the face.
Radiofrequency Based Treatments
Venus Viva uses NanoFractional Radiofrequency technology to deliver energy through the epidermis to the deeper part of the skin, generating heat which stimulates fibroblasts. Engrossed radiofrequency waves direct meticulous heat all the way through to the dermis to smoothly ablate microscopic columns of skin. This dynamically kindles the fibroblasts to upsurge the production of collagen to patch-up the damaged tissue and remodel existing collagen. This helps to rebuild collagen which results in tighter skin and improved skin texture. It is an extremely safe and effective treatment for both men and women of all ages and skin types. The treatment takes 30 to 60 minutes to finish up depending upon the types of skin and hence the number of passes required. 3-days is the general downtime for this procedure.
Ultrasound Based therapy (Ultherapy)
The Ultherapy treatment is the only FDA approved treatment to lift the skin on the cheeks, under the chin and the eyebrow area. It is a non-invasive procedure. Its establishment as a recommended treatment is as old as 50 years. It helps to achieve a more youthful look from the brow to the chest for both men and women. This treatment as the name clarifies is all about ultrasound therapy which is used as a collagen-boosting treatment. The ultrasound also enables the practitioner to view and study thoroughly the layer by layer detail of the tissues being treated. The desired effects can last up to 3 years. The best part about this treatment is that it consumes almost no downtime.
UNDER EYE VOLUME LOSS OR UNDER EYE BAGS
The under eye area is one of the first areas on the face to lose fat. The volume loss leads to the area appearing dark and the herniation of the fat pads due to weakening of the supporting structures around the eye leading to development of under eye bags. Thus the patient may acquire a perpetually tired and worn out look. Following are a few names to start with which are a treatment of under eye’s baggy skin:
- Dermal fillers- These are hyaluronic acid fillers which are soft and blend into the surrounding skin so easily that it recreates a naturally lifted under eye skin.
- Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy works for baggy eyes through the serum containing platelets, mesenchymal stem cells, growth factors, cytokines etc. that rejuvenate the tissues around your eyes thereby repairing the weakening layer of collagen and elastic in the skin.
- Eye Rollers- These devices work by sending out micro currents that moulds and contours the muscles under your eyes. It thickens the skin under your eyes resulting in the swiping off of bags and wrinkles.
- Dermal Infusion- It is a multi-correctional medical skincare treatment that uses a vacuum suction to purify and exfoliates finally infusing the skin with treatment serums at the exact moment of exfoliation which eventually corrects the fine lines and wrinkles
- Dermapen- Micro-needling is a process in which collagen induction is carried out with the help of minute needles which penetrate in the skin surface under the eyes. It takes 4 to 6 sessions according to the requirement of the patient spreading over 3 to 6 months. It can be done at home using a dermapen.
- Eye Rejuvenation Facials- Eye bags are not in vogue. You can’t change your genetics but you can rid yourself of the stressors called eye bags through multiple eye rejuvenation facials. You can reduce or completely eradicate even an iota of your under-eye infirmity. Thanks to the power of skincare facials premeditated precisely for eye bags.
NECK BANDS AND LINES
Most anti-ageing regimens tend to concentrate only on the face and completely ignore the neck. But if the neck remains unturned, the whole concept of these treatments would go in vain as the facial impact would have loose ends. In our clinic, we offer various treatments to effectively treat the signs of ageing on the neck as well. These treatments are better recommended to have a full-fledged benefit of the treatments. There are three major treatments that are used for treating the loose neck skin:
Botox is a wrinkle muscle relaxer which is injected in the affected skin all around the neck to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by temporarily restarting wrinkles. It is triflingly invasive.
If you have a turkey neck and wish to have a nice cut of your jawline and youthful neck, then dermal fillers are a very good option. They help to contour and smooth the crucial area.
Radiofrequency Based Therapy
A cosmetic RF machine uses Radio Frequency waves for managing skin tightening treatments for people who want to get rid of sagging skin. This treatment is equally workable for the neck area as well. Therefore, Botox, fillers and radiofrequency based skin tightening therapies are used for relaxing the neck muscles giving it a tighter, firmer and slimmer look.
Ageing dramatically affects the hands. They lose volume and the skin tends to become dry and dull. The youthful appearance of hands can be restored using peels, fillers and light based devices.
The chemical peel packs are evenly spread on the aged skin area and once they dry up the chemical is removed. The new skin after the treatment is usually smoother.
The concept of using this treatment on ageing hands is that by injecting fillers into the hands you will be able to flesh up and smooth the skin, decreasing the prominence of wrinkles and sagging skin.
Light based devices
Light based devices are also a way to reduce the ageing of skin. Hands become as youthful as before. This is not as commonly used as the previous two yet it’s a very good technique.
FINE LINES AND WRINKLES
For fine lines and wrinkles, Dr. Vidushi Singal is the best dermatologist in Ludhiana who can bring the best skin texture out of your long lost glowy skin. Orthoderma provides a plethora of services which can rejuvenate your skin without any aftermaths.