Frown-lines and wrinkles making you appear older than your actual age? Dr. Vidushi- the best dermatologist in Punjab, shares expert skincare regimen and cosmetic treatments available for treating these unwanted lines.
Frown lines or forehead wrinkles are one of the most common skin concerns amongst women over 35. Dr. Vidushi Singal– the best dermatologist in Ludhiana explains that ageing is the main culprit behind these skin issues. Skin loses its natural elasticity and collagen with age and begins to sag eventually. The forehead wrinkles are developed due to habitual facial expressions and the inability of the skin to revert to its original position.
If these frown lines are making you appear sad or angry and are detracting your pleasant facial expression, it’s time to consult a dermatologist near you. Dr. Vidushi Singal shares DIY tips, best skincare routine and cosmetic treatments available to treat these lines.
Watch out for the Early Signs
While you step in your 30’s, you may start noticing that the fine lines between your eyebrows, crow’s feet, smile lines and other horizontal forehead lines are becoming prominent. The appearance of these fine lines even when you are resting indicates that your facial ageing has begun.
Reasons for Frown Lines/Wrinkles
As per Dr. Vidushi Singal, the expert dermatologist in anti ageing treatment in Ludhiana, there are several factors other than ageing that are responsible for these fine lines.
- Repeated Expressions: If there is an expression that you often make such as frowning, furrowing eyebrows, smiling, squinting etc, you are prone to getting frown lines earlier.
- Genetics: A lot more depends on your DNA. Frown lines and other skin issues may be hereditary.
- Sun Exposure: Excessive exposure to UV and IR rays can break down your collagen and make skin lose its natural elasticity resulting in frown lines.
- Lifestyle and Stress: Stress and lifestyle may compel you to make some repeated facial expressions that result in frown lines in the longer run.
- Smoking: Smoking can result in the appearance of frown lines near the corner of the mouth. As smoking results in the contraction of blood vessels which means lesser oxygen gets supplied to skin tissues, further making the skin less elastic.
Frown Lines Treatments
Dr. Vidushi Singal mentions that before opting for a cosmetic or anti ageing treatment in Punjab, go for these easy home remedies and follow a strict skincare routine for addressing your frown lines.
- Healthy diet- Skin hydration plays a vital role in minimizing frown lines and act as a shield against skin damage. Eat a healthy diet and consider adding supplements rich in omega-3 fatty acids in your diet plan.
- Proper sleep- Recharge your skin with adequate sleep. Avoid sleeping with your face on the pillow as it can stretch your skin and result in frown lines.
- Proper SPF- Don’t miss out on sunscreen when you step out in sun or even at home while working in front of blue screens. Make sure to wear sunglasses and hat as they’ll prevent you from squinting in the sun.
- Quit smoking- Immediately quit smoking to make your skin look youthful.
Dr. Vidushi Singal- the best dermatologist in Ludhiana shares a few easy home remedies for frown lines.
- Unleash the power of egg whites to tighten your skin. Apply and keep it for 10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Mix honey, 1 tsp lemon juice and vitamin E capsule with curd. Apply it for 10 minutes.
- Sauté some flaxseeds and add them to your favourite salad or curd.
- Massage your frown lines with coconut oil or almond oil before going to bed at night.
Dr. Vidushi Singal has curated a skincare routine especially for patients struggling with frown lines and other fine lines.
- Start your day by applying vitamin C serum and SPF every morning after cleansing. Layer it up with a branded moisturizer.
- Rejuvenate your skin with a product rich in hyaluronic acid.
- Set your skin in self-repair mode by using retinol rich products at night.
- Get a dermatologically approved medical facial to retain your natural glow and radiance.
Cosmetic Treatments Available for Treating Frown Lines and Wrinkles
If you are looking for immediate results, then go for the best anti ageing treatment in Punjab. The latest technology based cosmetic treatments are effective, safe and long-lasting too. There are many dermatological approved treatments available for frown lines and wrinkles such as BOTOX injections, derma fillers, surgical threads, PRP and other radiofrequency based treatments.
Lifestyle changes and a proper beauty regimen can effectively reduce your frown lines and make them almost invisible.
Apprehensive about ageing skin and wrinkles? Call/ WhatsApp us at +91-98780-05855 for all your issues related to skin. Connect with us to get your bespoke COVID Recovery skin and hair care kit.